I’m sure I’m not the only person who is so surprised about how quickly arrived. I feel like I went on vacation, came back to a crazy season at work and BOOM…2014. Needless to say despite my best intentions as soon as things started getting busy, this old blog here was the first thing that got ignored.
But I’m back and 2014 is going to be a great year. I just know it.
Here are my resolutions for the year so the internet can keep me accountable.
- Eat better
- Spend less
- Read more
- Travel more
- Cook more
- Learn how to give my hair a blow-out
- Make fresh pasta
- Try canning and preserving
- Stop at the Farmer’s Market on my way home on Fridays
- Run a 5k
- Read at least a book a month
- Start (and maybe finish) my dollhouse
I already have some big plans for the year and can’t wait to kick it off. I signed up for BlogShop at Home, a Justin Timberlake and Sundance in late January.