In honor of National Dog Day, here’s my baby boy Tucker.
Life’s been a bit crazy lately so I haven’t been able to post as much as I like. Here’s a recap of what’s going on.
1. I got promoted at work (yay!) but have also been SUPER busy. Q4 is our biggest quarter and I’ll be spending the next few weeks getting everything ready for my absence during our vacation.
2. Speaking of our vacation, its only 25 days away, 5 of which I will spend on a business trip. That’s only 3 1/2 weeks to finalize all of our plans, book our rental car and the rest of our hotel rooms, pack and get ready. OMG, I have so much to do. Does anyone have any tips for travel in France?
3. Only ten more days till Football season starts. Our fantasy draft is tomorrow and I’m the commissioner so this has been taking over my life this past week. There’s a cash prize for the winner, but I’m more interested in beating (or at least making it into the play-offs) so I can talk crap to all of the losers until next season.
4. Like I mentioned in a previous post, our lease is up and we may be moving. On the upside, we would definitely move to a bigger place if it happens (more space to decorate and store stuff!). On the downside, I do not want to pack up everything and move. :( We also have to find somewhere before we leave for our vacation because our last day to give notice just happens to be 2 days into it.
5. In about two months, I will have 2 more nieces. Plus it feels like everyone online and in real life is pregnant and it’s giving me baby fever. Is it crazy to buy a wardrobe for a baby that doesn’t exist? Even if stuff is cute? I’m asking for a friend.
6. Homeboy’s birthday is next week and he’ll be turning 32. 32! When did we get so old?